#NewRelease: Christmas in a Small Town by @AuthorKristina Knight

It's release day! It's release day!!!! Christmas in a Small Town is LIVE - you can pick it up in print and e formats, from your favorite book retailer, so go forth!

I'm super excited for this book, it's my first 'official' Christmas-themed book, and it's my fifth Slippery Rock title...and it's my 7th Harlequin Suprromance...but it's also bittersweet, because this is my last Superromance title. I'm still so sad that Harlequin has decided to close this line of rich, deep, thoughtful books, but I'm also feeling blessed that I've been able to write these books for the past three years. It has seriously been one of the best times in my life - I've learned a LOT from my editors, and I think I'm a better writer after it all. And Christmas won't be my last book - I've got more coming for you guys, and I can't wait to share that news!

For now, here's a little bit about Christmas in a Small Town:

Running out on her wedding was the best decision ever!

A cheating fiancé sends Camden Harris fleeing to her grandparents’ home in Missouri. When her ex follows, determined to win her back, Camden makes a deal with neighbor Levi Walters: they’ll pretend to be in love and she’ll support his plan to buy her grandparents’ land.

The boy from her childhood has grown up into an impressive man. His charm, good looks and sweet gestures make it difficult for Camden to remember this is fake. And Levi’s kisses only confuse her more. 

Buy Christmas in a Small Town: Amazon  B&N  iBooks  Kobo  Harlequin/paperback  Harlequin/e-copy

If you're ready for a fun, holiday read, pick up Christmas in a Small Town. Happy holidays!  ~Kristina

Comments

Popular Posts