Monday, June 4, 2012

What a Texas Girl Wants - Release Day Party & A Contest!

So today is a kind of big day for me. In case you've been hiding under a rock or otherwise disconnected from Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or any of the other usual outlets...my debut romance novel, What a Texas Girl Wants, releases today from Crimson Romance! I'm so freaking excited - and nervous and a little cranky because, what with all the excitement I've missed a little sleep - that I just had to figure out a way to get y'all excited...and here's what I've come up with:


A Contest!!!


Here are the rules, sometime between now and June 21 (my daughter's 4th birthday), do something to help me get the word out about What a Texas Girl Wants. Seriously, it's that simple. My ways are below and there's a fill-in-the-blank because you guys are soooooo talented and creative that I know you'll come up with something cool, too.



1 - Buy What a Texas Girl Wants (and let me know; email me at kristina @ kristinaknightauthor . com - squish all that together) between now & midnight (EST) on June 21
or
2 - Send me a picture of What a Texas Girl Wants on your favorite e-reader between now and midnight (EST) on June 21.
or
3 - Read and post a review of What a Texas Girl Wants and send me the link between now and midnight (EST) on June 21.
Or
4 - Post about What a Texas Girl Wants to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Tumblr – and let me know where to find your post
Or
5 – Fill in the blank - Let me know what you've done to spread the word about What a Texas Girl Wants!


So, the contest ends at midnight on June 21, 2012.  Winner will be announced no later than June 25th, 2012. You can enter multiple times – 1 Facebook post = 1 entry, for example, a review is another entry and so on and so forth. Just let me know what you've done to help get the word out about What a Texas Girl Wants by emailing me at the contact link above.


What's in it for you? My undying gratitude…oh, you mean a physical, actual prize? Well, lucky for you I've got one: a What a Texas Girl Wants gift basket filled with cool stuff – a set (bracelet & matching earrings) of VivaBeads jewelry (just the thing Kathleen would love!), a $5 gift card to Amazon or Barnes & Noble (you're choice), any one of the other 24 Crimson Romance Launch Titles (details here)some WATGW swag – I've got postcards and other fun stuff that will let you have an actual piece of the book to keep forever…and I'm a book-a-holic and I'll be at a few bookstores for signings and things over the next few weeks…you never know what I might pick up to add to the stash!