What a Texas Girl Wants - Release Day Party & A Contest!

So today is a kind of big day for me. In case you've been hiding under a rock or otherwise disconnected from Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or any of the other usual outlets...my debut romance novel, What a Texas Girl Wants, releases today from Crimson Romance! I'm so freaking excited - and nervous and a little cranky because, what with all the excitement I've missed a little sleep - that I just had to figure out a way to get y'all excited...and here's what I've come up with:


A Contest!!!


Here are the rules, sometime between now and June 21 (my daughter's 4th birthday), do something to help me get the word out about What a Texas Girl Wants. Seriously, it's that simple. My ways are below and there's a fill-in-the-blank because you guys are soooooo talented and creative that I know you'll come up with something cool, too.



1 - Buy What a Texas Girl Wants (and let me know; email me at kristina @ kristinaknightauthor . com - squish all that together) between now & midnight (EST) on June 21
or
2 - Send me a picture of What a Texas Girl Wants on your favorite e-reader between now and midnight (EST) on June 21.
or
3 - Read and post a review of What a Texas Girl Wants and send me the link between now and midnight (EST) on June 21.
Or
4 - Post about What a Texas Girl Wants to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Tumblr – and let me know where to find your post
Or
5 – Fill in the blank - Let me know what you've done to spread the word about What a Texas Girl Wants!


So, the contest ends at midnight on June 21, 2012.  Winner will be announced no later than June 25th, 2012. You can enter multiple times – 1 Facebook post = 1 entry, for example, a review is another entry and so on and so forth. Just let me know what you've done to help get the word out about What a Texas Girl Wants by emailing me at the contact link above.


What's in it for you? My undying gratitude…oh, you mean a physical, actual prize? Well, lucky for you I've got one: a What a Texas Girl Wants gift basket filled with cool stuff – a set (bracelet & matching earrings) of VivaBeads jewelry (just the thing Kathleen would love!), a $5 gift card to Amazon or Barnes & Noble (you're choice), any one of the other 24 Crimson Romance Launch Titles (details here)some WATGW swag – I've got postcards and other fun stuff that will let you have an actual piece of the book to keep forever…and I'm a book-a-holic and I'll be at a few bookstores for signings and things over the next few weeks…you never know what I might pick up to add to the stash!

Comments

  1. I'm so happy for you, Kristi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Anonymous9:40 AM

    I tweeted, shared on FB and g+1'd you, Kristi! Can you buy your book on Nook? I don't have a Kindle yet :( Congrats on the release! I'm so happy for you! Wishing you millions of sales, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you can, Jennifer. Here's that link: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/what-a-texas-girl-wants-kristina-knight/1110496096?ean=9781440544637

      And thanks for sharing - you've got yourself some contest entries!!

      Delete
    2. Looks interesting.

      Delete
  3. I've been fbing every link I see for you! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Calisa, I really appreciate it! Love you, too, Twink!!

      Delete
  4. Congrats Kristi...I shared on facebook & twitter and wish you much success and sales today and everyday that follows! WOOT WOOT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Kristi - I'm SO excited for you! This is just the start of great things for your fiction career!

    K-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kelsey! So excited today - as you can see from my over-use of exclamation points!! ;)

      Delete
  6. Kristi~
    Have I told you lately how freaking proud of you I am? This has been a long ride, and it only gets better from here. I owe a lot of this day to you, thank you! Love and Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same to you, my friend! And congrats on the 5=bolt review for Wild Horses!!

      Delete
  7. I'm so excited for you!!! Congratulations and enjoy the fun time. I'm sharing you everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your release, Kristina! May you sell thousands of books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kristina--You rock!!! I am so happy for you and I'll be singing your praises everywhere!! I'll even write some reviews if you send that book my way. :) Oh, wait, I can buy it. I'll go do that now!!

    Yipeee!!! This is just the most fun of all the days!!

    Have a beautiful day!

    All the Best...dreams come true!
    Rionna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rionna! Would love a review!

      Delete
  10. Tweeted! Love your enthusiasm.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've worked hard for this day. Congratulations and enjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on your release, Kristina! Can't wait to read it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. heather m sharpe4:16 PM

    Ehat a fun way to promote! I shared on Facebook. Hope you don't mind if I steal your idea when my first book releases in August?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, Heather, don't mind at all! Hope your release day is GRAND!!

      Delete
  14. HAPPY RELEASE DAY KRISTI!

    I'm so happy to share this with you.

    Everyone, if you haven't read WHAT A TEXAS GIRL WANTS - it has it all - hot guy - strong girl - humor - sex - family - food - secrets - horses - *everything* - Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks, Irene! And, shameless plug of Irene's book 'Infamous' - it's amazingly awesomely fun! Hollywood, heart - heaven!

      Delete
  15. Congrats Kristi! What an original idea. Enjoy your launch day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats my CBC sister! I tweeted for you, but I would've done that anyways ;) Will be buying this one for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I tweeted your contest! (Awesome idea by the way! I may steal it. LOL) Congrats on your debut release. Enjoy every second of it...then get back to work! The world needs more Kristina Knight books to read. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks, Heather! I'm at work on the new WIP today, as a matter of fact!!

      Delete
  18. Big congratulations on your book! That's huge! Good luck and best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Keep the tweets coming - I like to RT. Just wanted to say I think you're fun! Love the energy. Keep that comin' too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts