3 On Thursday - Football!

Hi, everyone! It's Thursday and, even though its my release week, I'm feeling the need for a list...so, without further ado: 3 on Thursday - Football Stadiums!



3. Arrowhead - I'm a Missouri girl, people. Not necessarily a Kansas City Chiefs fan, but I've been to my share of games there. It's a fun stadium ~ especially when the fans get loud!

2. Paul Brown Stadium - say what you will about the Cincinnati Bengals...their stadium is beautiful! On the banks of a river, in one of the few downtowns where you can still walk around without worrying (too much) about being mugged or worse. We were season ticket holders when we first moved to Ohio, so I've made the trek there many times - the staff is great, the food is good and that helps make it hurt less when the Bengals bungle.

1. Purdue University ~ college football is (I think) the best thing. Ever. The excitement of the kids, the fact that the players are playing for the game not the money (I like my illusions that money comes after college...don't kill them for me!)...there is just something about walking up the hill to the stadium store, listening to the chatter of fans, watching the college kids and then yelling and screaming and yelling some more. Oh, and I think it's hilarious that the male cheerleaders have to do push-ups in the end zone after every score. Their arms have to be *burning* after the game!


Don't forget, there's still time to enter my contest, celebrating the release of my second Crimson Romance novel. The contest is open through October 15 ~ here's how to enter:

1 - Buy The Saint's Devilish Deal (and let me know; email me at kristina @ kristinaknightauthor . com - squish all that together) between now & midnight (EST) on October 15 (5 points)
or
2 - Send me a picture of The Saint's Devilish Deal on your favorite e-reader between now and midnight (EST) on October 15 (3 points)
or
3 - Read and post a review of The Saint's Devilish Deal and send me the link between now and midnight (EST) on October 15 (5 points).
Or
4 – Add The Saint's Devilish Deal to your book list/TBR pile on Goodreads (2 points)
Or
5 - Post about The Saint's Devilish Deal to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Tumblr – and let me know where to find your post (it could be the book cover on your Pinterest or Tumblr page, a tweet about the book on Facebook or Twitter…you decide)  (2 points)
Or
6 – Fill in the blank - Let me know what you've done to spread the word about The Saint's Devilish Deal (3 points)

So, the contest ends at midnight on October 15, 2012.  Winner will be announced no later than October 20, 2012. You can enter multiple times – there are a minimum of 20 points available, but you can get more points by tweets/facebooking/tumblr-ing, etc. more than once. That means more chances to win! Don't forget to let me know what you've done to help get the word out about The Saint's Devilish Deal by emailing me at Kristina @ kristinaknightauthor.com.

What's in it for you? My undying gratitude…oh, you mean a physical, actual prize? Well, lucky for you I've got one: a gift basket filled with cool stuff that reminds me (and I hope YOU!) of The Saint's Devilish Deal – a set (bracelet & matching earrings) ofVivaBeads jewelry (just the thing Esme might sell in her villa), a $5 gift card to Amazon or Barnes & Noble (you're choice), the first 3 books from the Emily March
Eternity Springs series (physical books, peeps) and some Kristina Knight swag – I've got postcards and other fun stuff that will let you have an actual piece of my books to keep forever…and you never know what I might pick up to add to the stash!

Comments

  1. Oh, man...I've only been to one pro stadium, which has been torn down! So...my favorites are North Miami High School and Manchester College (where my son played) and Lucas Oil in Indy just because it's the home team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucas Oil is *beautiful*, Liz! From the outside, anyway...we drive by every time we head back to MO and I soooo want to go inside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristina...very late chiming in. Sorry!!! Unfortunately, I've never been to a football stadium. Never seen a live NFL game. Have been to quite a few MLB stadiums (consider I live in Oklahoma, where we have no pro baseball team ) I would love to go to Lambeau some day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you and I were sisters in a different lifetime. I've been to Paul Brown Stadium because I live in Cincinnati and I've been in Arrowhead because I lived in Kansas City. LOL. Haven't been to Purdue. The only college football game I've gone to was Ohio University when I went to school there. The football team was horrible but the band was great so we all went to see the band.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the bands! I forgot to mention the bands - they're so *fun* at college games! Sharon, were we separated at birth? We need to get our families on this!!

    Alicia, RadioMan went to Lambeau a couple years ago with a buddy - said it was The Best!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts