Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Random Things on My Desk - Again


Kristina Knight, contemporary romance author
So, I think I've waxed on about the utter chaos  slight messiness of my desk before. But just in case, I found some new randomness that I just had to share.

There's a paycheck from my gig teaching deep water running at the local Y. I think it might be from March but it's possible that thing has been there since February.

A picture of me, drawn by bebe, in which I have no hair on the top of my head. Seriously, I look like a demented Kojak in this pic. And I might be underwater.

The strawberry cupcake eraser is now wedged inside a keychain-croc with a jewely thing that reads I (heart) RadioMan. I have no idea why the cupcake eraser that I've never used is wedged in there...but, hey, everyone needs a little mystery on her desk.

And empty bottle of hand sanitizer. No, I don't know why I have an empty bottle, but, hey, now that I realize it's empty plop...it's in the trash.

There is a phone number, written down rather illegibly...but I'm almost certain I'll use it at some point.

My stack 'o magazines is still growing. There are now four. I mean eight. Nope, found another. Nine. I swear I'll read them...sometime.

A jar of Cracked Heel Repair because sandal weather is almost here...and that stuff works! I swear by it...no issues, not even in the dead of winter coldness.

What about you? Is your desk messy? Ultra organized? Don't worry, we messy-deskers don't mind your clutter-free work zones...we're not jealous at all. Much. Okay, maybe a little.