Stream Of Consciousness

I was going to write a witty and insightful blogpost today about a concept we all hold near to our hearts. But the last night I got a wicked headache and then my alarm woke me up at the ungodly hour of 3 am so I could go to the train station to pick up my mom. And now I'm waiting for the train that was supposed to be here 30 minutes ago but isn't here even thoug train info says it should have arrived. So, instead, you get stream of consciousness.

1. Trains are loud.

2. Empty train cars are disturbing. Like, maybe aliens came and stole the goods....because why would you put an empty train car on the tracks?

3. My mom owes me one. But since she gave birth to me, I'll let it slide.

4. I just hit a weird point in my WIP and I think I might have to trash a good chunk of it.

5. How come in the middle of the night all 4 intersection stoplights can be red?

6. Oh, the trains here! I can go back to sleep in 20 minutes or less! 'Night y'all...

Comments

  1. Are you awake? How was the rest of your night? Sorry, I can't answer any of your questions (and I'd be afraid if I could)--so just enjoy your mommy visit, hon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts