Happy 4th of July!!!!

Isn't this a fab wall-hanging? My uber-talented mother-in-law made this for bebe ~ because, when she first started Pre-School the first thing that really took root was the Pledge of Allegiance. She learned it and for the next few months any time she would see a flag we had to stop and recite. It was a little frustrating - especially on rainy days - but it was also so cute and inspiring. I'm so glad that is one of the first things she really took to heart!

For all my American readers, Happy 4th of July! I hope you get to spend the day with the ones you love...

And for all Service Members a hearty thank-you for your dedication and service to our country....

And to readers everyone, give thanks today for your freedoms...and remember those who are still fighting for theirs.

Comments

  1. That's really pretty! Happy 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh! That is an awesome wall hanging! I love the design! BTw, Thanks for visiting my blog. :D
    Nutschell
    www.thewritingnut.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts