New Release & Blog Hop Winner & Reviews, Oh My!

My latest contemporary romance, Mr. Right Now, is out! Isn't that the prettiest cover you've seen in a while? Yeah, I thought so, too. The designers over at Lyrical Press do some great work!

As many of you know I took part in a fab blog hop over the weekend with several of my Maumee Valley Romance Authors crew members - we ALL have new books releasing in November so we decided to band together to hop, talk about reading treasures and give away some fab prizes. The winner from the overall hop will be announced soon...but along with the main prize, I decided to give away a reader swag pack here, too. That pack includes some paper products, a handmade charm bracelet and author swag...*drumroll please* And the winner is Liz Flaherty! Liz, shoot me an email with your mailing address and I'll get your prize pack right out to you!

To help launch Mr. Right Now, I'm taking part in a review tour through Tasty Book Tours. The book will be reviewed all over the web and along with those reviews come a couple of more prize packs! I'll tweet and Facebook links to the various posts so you guys can get in on the action...but great reviews are already coming in, like this one from The Jeep Diva who said, 'Mr. Right Now had me giggling from the very beginning...this light romp is full of laugh out loud moments, steamy sex and great comebacks.' Yay! I'm thrilled the Diva enjoyed the book...which is available wherever e-books are sold:  Amazon   B&N   iTunes

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts