Merry Christmas, Happy New Year & A Holiday Break

Hi, everyone! I am are so excited you've taken time to visit with with me throughout 2013! I absolutely love chatting with you all, sharing book news, life lessons, joys and even heartaches. 

2013 was an amazing year - I published 2 more books, wrote 3 more - which have sold and will be coming out in the New Year (details on that coming up!)...and I have more on tap for 2014.

This holiday season I wish all of you joy, happiness and time with family and friends...and I also wish you the very best for 2014 - a year filled with love, more happiness than you can imagine, deeper connections to one another and laughter. So much laughter. 

I am taking the next 10 days to spend time with my family, to relax and enjoy the holidays. I hope you will, too.

I'll be back blogging about writing and books and authors and silly life stuff on January 6. 

Happy 2013! And here's to a fabulous 2014!

Comments

Popular Posts