Friday, March 7, 2014

Spring Fling Blog Hop: Oh, Glorious Spring!

Hi, All! I'm taking part in the Spring Fling Blog Hop this weekend - tons of great prizes (find them at the bottom of this post)..on with the blog!

I love spring. Usually I love winter, too. There is something fresh and exciting about new fallen snow. But this winter I've been dreaming of spring since, oh, about January 10. That was the date of bebe's fourth snow day. Yes, it's been a lo-o-ng winter here. Since the week before Christmas we've had a minimum of 5 inches of snow on the ground...a maximum of about 13 at one point.

Was it worse than winters in other places? No, and a lot of you probably had worse winters that we've had. Still, as the sun starts to shine a little more brightly and those first sprigs of new grass start to push through the ground cover, I am getting really, really excited. About spring. And planting new flowers and mowing the grass and walking the dogs without the need of a facemask *and* a scarf wrapped around my face.


 What are you most looking forward to this spring? Leave your answers, along with your email address, in the comments for a chance to win an e-copy of one of my books - winner's choice. Three winners will be chosen, my book covers are listed here and you can find out more about each book by clicking onto my books page.

Now, for the prizes: There are also TWO grand prizes: Two winners will be chosen at random and notified no later than March 15, 2014. 

1st Grand Prize: (1) Paperwhite Kindle                          

2nd Grand Prize: (1) $25 Amazon Gift Card

 You can check the official rules here

Don't forget to hop on to these other great writers for chances at some great prizes - all weekend long!

You can find more blog stops at Books To Go Now