#FridayReads: Protecting the Quarterback

Heya, readers! I've got a fun excerpt from my upcoming book, Protecting the Quarterback, today for Friday Reads...the book releases May 1, but you can pre-order now and have it auto-delivered at midnight on release day! I'll put linkies at the end. Here we go:

Excerpt from Protecting the Quarterback:

He wanted to spend time with her off the football field, and he knew that was asking for trouble. Jonas didn’t care.

“When you’re through filing your story, will you be hungry?”

“Most likely.” She turned to face him.

“We could grab some dinner.”

“Why?”

The question came out of nowhere. Most women didn’t ask why Jonas Nash wanted to have dinner with them; they said yes and ran home to change. One more way Brooks was different than the women he’d known.

“Call it an apology dinner.”

“I’m not one of those girls who are going to be impressed with a single shrimp and a leaf of lettuce on a plate.”

“That’s part of the reason I’m asking.”

“I also still have a job to do.”

“I know. It’s only dinner.”

“Okay, then.”

* * *End Excerpt

Gah, I can't believe we're less than 10 days from the release of the book! Can't wait to share it with you, all. If you'd like to pre-order, click any of the linkies below.

Buy Protecting the Quarterback: Amazon   BN   iBooks   KOBO   Harlequin

Comments

Popular Posts