Happy Thanksgiving!

We're in the last minute rush before Thanksgiving - our house is decorated for Christmas, because that's part of our Thanksgiving tradition, and RadioMan and I made our last minute trip to the grocery store this morning for a couple of things I swear were in the pantry last week, but are suddenly gone, and tomorrow morning the cooking and the baking will commence!

One more thing that is getting me in the holiday mood: the Hallmark Channel! They've started running all of their holiday original movies, and I just love them. I can't say I have a favorite, because that kind of depends on my mood, but I'll be bingeing on the Hallmark channel from now until...well, probably New Year's.

While I have you here, make sure you save the link below - I'm joining up with more than seventy author friends to give away free books this holiday weekend! Some are holiday themed, some aren't, but they're all great reads. The beauty part is you can start downloading while the turkey is still cooking tomorrow, and in the midst of all that cooking madness, maybe steal a few calming minutes to dive into a new read! Just click here to get to the download page, it goes live Thanksgiving Morning! 

My book, The Saint's Devilish Deal, is part of the fun - so if you're looking to get out of the cold, definitely pick up this beach read that features former professional surfer Santiago Cruz and hotelier Esmerelda Quinn - he's making her a deal she should refuse...but what fun would that be?

"The Saint's Devilish Deal is a passionate re-union story; The characters sizzle at every meeting and their hot, biting dialogue leaves you wanting to read more. The Saint's Devilish Deal is definitely a recommended read." ~ Harlequin Junkie blog

Wherever you are this Thanksgiving, I hope you're surrounded by friends, family, and great food! Happy Thanksgiving!

Comments

Popular Posts