Last Day for the Contest!

Hi, everyone! Just a quick post today - because this is the last day to enter my contest! You have until midnight tonight to help me spread the word about What a Texas Girl Wants. Here are the rules:


1 - Buy What a Texas Girl Wants (and let me know; email me at kristina @ kristinaknightauthor . com - squish all that together) between now & midnight (EST) on June 21
or
2 - Send me a picture of What a Texas Girl Wants on your favorite e-reader between now and midnight (EST) on June 21.
or
3 - Read and post a review of What a Texas Girl Wants and send me the link between now and midnight (EST) on June 21.
Or
4 - Post about What a Texas Girl Wants to Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Tumblr – and let me know where to find your post
Or
5 – Fill in the blank - Let me know what you've done to spread the word about What a Texas Girl Wants!



Contest entrants get some pretty cool SWAG - an autographed WATGW bookplate, a set of Viva Beads (something similar to what Kathleen would wear in the book), a copy of any other Crimson Romance launch book (from the June 4 titles list) and a couple of surprise books, too! So enter today - you have until midnight (EST).


Also, Heather Thurmeier is hosting me on her blog today - and we're talking about comfort reads. So join us over there to talk books!

Comments

Popular Posts